Fall Landscaping Clean Up
Creative Designs will take care of your landscaping fall clean up. We know your time is valuable and should be spent enjoying other things besides yard work. We are here to take over landscape clean up and beautification of your property. We have courteous, respectable and skilled team members to manage your lawn and landscape needs. We can handle residential and commercial properties.
Acquiring Our Services!
Our team will handle the maintenance of the fall landscaping to-do-list for your outdoor area so you can spend time with other things. When you schedule an appointment for routine landscape cleaning we will show up on time, make detailed notes of the scope of work to take place and produce an estimate on the spot. You can expect a competitive, fair and well-thought out bid.
Fall Landscaping Check List
Things to do in fall for lawn and landscapes!
• Aerate areas that hold water to allow water and nutrients into root area.
• Remove old branches and heavy leaf cover to prevent disease and maintain aeration.
• Apply a high-phosphorus fertilizer to lawn encourage roots and help turf green up earlier in spring.
• Trim grass to 1 1/2 inches for last cut of season to reduce chance of disease.
• Plant shrubs and trees to give their roots a head start the demand for water is less.
• Flip leaves in compost pile periodically to create organic matter for beds in spring.
• Plant bulbs in October and November for blooms in spring.
• Apply an adequate layer of mulch around base of plants to protect roots.
• Drain sprinkler lines, wrap your exposed pipes and bleed the valves of your backflow device towards the end of fall.
Give CREATIVE DESIGNS a call today for all your fall landscaping clean up needs at 318-205-1300 . We service the Shreveport/Bossier City and surrounding area. Follow us on Facebook for gardening tips.